Links to Learning Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that empowers parents, caregivers and educators of children with disabilities or special needs through support, education and provision of information and materials.
Links to Learning Services:
• Parents in need of helping raising a child with a disability;
• Educators seeking resources to support a child with a disability
Reading Rocks! is a three-part program consisting of:
1. A free reading program to encourage reading by children of all ages (with rewards for volume of pages turned and books read);
2. A low-cost tutoring program for children needing assistance with reading and/or math skills; and
3. A weekly drop-in reading session (for fun).
Links to Learning Resource Centre is a nonprofit organization that assists families and professionals to find resources and information on disabilities. We carry a large selection of books and files on disorders as well as toys that can be borrowed to help children advance in their skills.
We welcome volunteers, visitors and donations.
You are visitor number